Who are we? What goals do we want to accomplish?
PSML (Polskie Stowarzyszenie Menedżerów Logistyki i Zakupów / Polish Supply Management Leaders) is a non-profit organisation representing the interests of Polish managers of the supply chain, logistics and procurement, acting for the mission of building the centre of competence in Poland in the area of supply chain on the European scale. We focus on the development of qualifications increasing the efficiency of partner cooperation in the chain of values. We promote rules of cooperation based on the value generated for the client, we reduce barriers in the seller – purchaser cooperation, a person ordering – implementing services in the supply chain. In cooperation with companies, organisations and members of the Association, we implement programs that meet our mission and at the same time bring value to our partners. We create a forum for exchanging views, experiences and knowledge in the field of supply chain management, we promote the best business practices. Actions initiated by the Association and implemented in cooperation with the partners and members contribute to strengthening the professional position of the supply chain, logistics and procurement managers, and to raising awareness of the international companies on the level of staff qualifications in Poland.
How to join the actions of the Association? Become a member of the Association. We invite experts from the area of the supply chain, procurement and logistics. We also invite companies and organisations to become a Supporting Member.
Join us! Why is it worth it?
The member of the Association gains:
- a discount for the PSML events (among others, the POLZAK conference)
- a free admission to the workshops and meetings organised by PSML (thematic workshops, case presentations of the laureates of the competition: Procurement Leader and Logistics Leader)
- access to the platform for exchanging the best practices (e.g. PSML-Harvard Business Review webinars)
- a discount for the events and courses organised by the partners in the country (e.g. Leon Koźmiński Academy, the Purchaser, PTL…) and abroad (BME, ELA, IFPSM …)
- the ability to implement own ideas within the joint projects with PSML consistent with the mission of the Association
Become an ordinary member. Become a supporting member.