Join the PSML Non-profit Association
Create with us an environment of leaders in the areas of Supply Chain Management & Procurement.
Join the industry leaders who set new standards in business.
Give yourself a chance for development and the possibility of effective cooperation with the environment of PSML active network.
Join the PSML Association and use the largest active network of professionals in the industry of Procurement & Supply Chain Management
- creating the best procurement and tender standards
- forum for exchanging experiences and views
- knowledge and know-how transfer
- participation in workshops and business meetings
- professional contacts, strong network
- access to training and educational offers
- participation and co-creation of PSML initiatives
- preferential rates for the largest conferences and events in the industry
- the ability to implement your own ideas and initiatives (consistent with the PSML mission)
Discover the benefits of membership in PSML
Preferential conditions, the opportunity to participate in events, presentations at major conferences
- PROCON / POLZAK, Polzak Marketing and many more … Preferential rates and discounts for employees, direct contact with potential business partners
- Logistics and procurement workshops organized throughout Poland, co-organization of a workshop on a topic relevant to you, the ability to delegate a speaker
- PSML business breakfasts – the opportunity to participate in breakfasts with recognized PSML experts and special guests (including valued personalities from abroad!)
Communication – creating, using, sharing knowledge
- Newsletter and articles – the latest trends in logistics
- PSML Association news – PSML activities in the SCM environment
- Social media (Facebook, LinkedIn) – knowledge and open discussions
- PSML White Paper – a set of recommendations and tools developed by Advertisers and Agencies
- Polish Supply Management Experts (PSME) – creating an environment of experts who speak during the most important industry events
- Procurement Leader Competiton – we distinguish those who have had a significant impact on the effectiveness of their organizations and have contributed to increasing the competitiveness of the company
- Good practices and processes in the supply chain area – giving opinions
- Consultation of ideas or doubts with professionals in the area of logistics and procurement
Association activities – real impact
- Authorities – choice
- Association’s strategy – building
- Program Councils: Logistics or Procurement – participation in initiatives
- Unique initiatives – co-creating new projects
Thanks to PSML membership in IFPSM, you have a real opportunity to benefit from the knowledge of companies from around the world – 48 organizations and over 250,000 members .
Take advantage of the opportunity to participate in events and major conferences organized by other associations and partners of the Association on preferential terms.